Monday, April 27, 2009

Carbon Footprint

Carbon Footprint is the house green gasses that we produce by our life. Humans produce thousands tons of carbon every year. This blog will show some way to correct the level of Carbon in the air.

We can measure our Carbon footprint from different web sites, one of them is HeroesoftheUAE.com. This web site asked us several questions about our live and it majored the percentages of the carbon footprint that we consume, also the footprint.wwf.org.uk web site, which collected the percent of food, items, transport, and home stuff that we use in our life.

I got 1.0 carbon footprint from HeroesoftheUAE.com although my classmates got a higher band from me which are 2.3 and 2.9 carbon footprint because there have a bigger family than my family. Also from footprint.wwf.org.uk I got 2.7 carbon footprints. This time I was in the middle. My classmates got 2.1 and 3.4. That because my family buys more stuff than we need.

Overall, the carbon footprint is affecting our life in big ways. So we have to save it and try to decrease the level of carbon footprint.

BIBLIOGRAPHY
www.heroesoftheUAE.com Heroesofthe UAE. 20 Apr. 2009

www.footprint.wwf.org.uk Foot Print Calculator. 20 Apr. 2009

1 comment:

  1. Moh'd Jasem:

    Good job, but you barely wrote 200 words (maybe 195!) - Use the same bibliography form as you did for IT Reviews - your info is OK, just fix the format.

    THe Fox

    ReplyDelete