Tuesday, February 10, 2009

About Me

My name is Mohammed Al-Hosani and I’m student in the Higher Colleges of Technology. I’m 19 years old, and my birthday on 21th October 1989. I was born in Delmaa. It’s an island 230 km from Abu Dhabi. As a student at ADMC I have a lot of hobbies and goals.

As a beginning, my hobbies are playing games with my friends, such as online games, card games, play station and football. Actually we play every day to not feel bored. When I sit at home I like to chat with people on the Internet, or design some things. I like to play with photos to make nice Pictures.

For sure every student has to be an active person. But I like to be quiet most of the time. Also I’m funny when I feel good. And I may turn noisy sometimes.
At the end, I would like to learn more and more, and I wish to get “A” on this class, and I will try to continue to get a Bachelor’s degree.

Mohammed Jasem Al-Hosani
H00083804@hct.ac.ae

2 comments:

  1. Moh'd Jasem Al Hosani:
    THis is a good introduction and personal profile. Plus, your blog looks good. It is good to see students with big ambitions!
    See you in class on Monday!
    The Fox

    ReplyDelete